This symbol denotes the level of relaxation you may experience in a class:
– Greyscale – workout class, little to no relaxation moments.
– Green – Components of relaxation throughout the practice.
– Blue – Class is extremely calming in nature, expect to leave feeling really chilled out.
Class intentions are teachers choice dependant on their own style. Depending on the teacher you may get a story, poetry, a song, or just some relaxation visualization cues. Each teacher’s style is slightly different and we respect that!
This symbol denotes the level of stretching or yoga asana you may physically experience in a class:
– Greyscale – Class has no yoga but may include light stretching. (like in spin for example)
– Green – Entry level yoga postures, beginner friendly.
– Yellow – Yoga postures are a little more challenging, or class may have stretches that are a little more intense to your physical practice.
– Red – Postures may be challenging, stretches may feel really intense to your physical practice.
This rating is based on someone who would consider themselves ‘average’ in terms of physical flexibility. Always know that there are options to increase or decrease the sensation in any yoga posture and a lot of options for those who have injuries such as shoulder, knees, back, and hips. Please talk to your instructor before class and we are more than happy to personalize certain postures to suit your own practice.
This symbol denotes the level of strength work you may physically experience in a class:
– Greyscale – Class has no strength training.
– Green – Light strength training such as yoga postures that use your own body weight as resistance. (balance poses)
– Yellow – Class involve moderate strength training that will challenge your core, upper, and lower body.
– Red – Class geared to really focus on building strength.
You can adjust the strength building level in your class to best suit you by the equipment you use and which option of the exercise you do.
This symbol denotes the how much your heart may be pumping during class.
– Greyscale – Heart rate will stay within your normal levels throughout the class.
– Green – You’ll get a little heart rate boost and a little sweat on.
– Yellow – Options to challenge your heart rate a little more.
– Red – A cardio focused class (but take breaks whenever you need to!)
Our standard class offering the foundational movements that will be the base of this and other barre classes offered.
A barre fusion is a little lighter on the cardio and is designed to strengthen your Arms, Abs and your A…hem. After a little rock comes a little roll with the use of the foam roller for core work, and then to roll out those hard worked muscles.
A express barre format that are either 45 min or 30 min in duration
Be ready to sweat it out with a cardio inspired barre class.
30 min spin class, paired with a 45 min mini barre class. The most intense class we offer! (but you can totally do it! You got this!)
A bootcamp inspired class with barre inspired stations in a bootcamp theme.
TYBs foundational class with 30 minutes standing series, 30 minute floor series with a focus on the base postures needed to grow your yoga practice – set sequence. Gentle music with no lyrics.
A vinyasa inspired class meant to move, challenge and inspire. Depending on the teacher you may receive anything from a power flow, to a mandala flow. Keep an open mind and have fun! Music is teachers choice so may be anything from instrumental to lyrical (depending on the teacher), but will be more upbeat in nature.
A really great floor series that focuses on stretching the hips, hamstrings, and spine. No standing, all postures will be on the floor. Soft music may or may not have lyrics (teachers choice) – Set sequence
As close as you can come to ‘sleep yoga’ here at TYB. With the use of many props we will create an environment where the student feels so at peace and at ease that the stress literally slips away. Ambient music with no lyrics.
Yin is a slow-paced style of yoga with poses that are held for longer periods of time—five minutes or more per pose is typical. Ambient music with no lyrics.
A little worried to try spin? This is the perfect class to get you in your spinning groove! A class focused on learning the fundamentals of a spin class so that you can go forth and spin in our other classes with confidence. Spin shoes (or indoor runners) are required for this class.
A 45 minute ride where you will burn more calories than any other form of a cardio workout. Be prepared to be challenged physically and mentally as you spin to fun music and fantastic instruction. Taught on a stationary bike, you will sprint, climb and soar, and have a gentle stretch to end the practice. Spin shoes (or indoor runners) are required for this class.
A 40 min spin class to get your heart a pumpin’ followed by a solid 20 min core sequence and cool down. Remember to bring a yoga mat in addition to your spin shoes/runners!
A class designed to work all aspects of your personal practice, Spin Flow is a 30 min spin class followed by a 30 min yoga flow practice. Make sure to bring your spin shoes/runners as well as your yoga mat!
A spin class with a little extra treat! Sweat it out in your 30 min spin practice then kick off your shoes, grab your mat and be ready to take 30 mins to breathe and stretch out your lower body and back. Yoga mat and spin shoes/runners required!
A spin class with a little extra rolling at the end! Sweat it out in your 40 min spin practice then kick off your shoes, grab your mat, one of our foam rollers and be ready to take 20 mins to roll out all those nasty knots! Yoga mat and spin shoes/runners required!