I first had to dehydrate my beets:
One of my main reasons to wanting to open a yoga studio was to have a platform and an opportunity to make a contribution and help out local charities, sports teams, and causes that are close to my heart.
Starting in October we will be having a Karma Charity of the Month. I have selected Manitoba Mutts to be our FIRST official charity and we have some amazing events lined up:
- Karma Barre Classes:
- Yoga Barre classes will be held on Fridays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 6:00pm.
- These classes are $10.00 +gst
- There are 20 spots you can register/pay for online. 10 spots are reserved for walk in traffic (pay in studio)
- Proceeds will go to our Karma Charity Manitoba Mutts
- Lets get Downdog! Charity Yoga Class.
- Special Yoga Class with adoptable puppies and dogs!
- This class is $20.00 +gst
- Proceeds will go to Manitoba Mutts
- Saturday, October 29th
- 1:30 – 2:30pm with treats after class
To register for these classes, you may do so online, on the app, or in studio!
For more information on this wonderful charity, please check out their website: http://manitobamutts.org/