What?? No classes at TYB Tomorrow?? (Saturday, June 8th) That is because we are participating in the Challenge for Life 2.0 at Assiniboine Park! Sharon is teaching the Zumba portion at 10:55am and Heather is doing the Yoga component at 12:35pm.
If you are unable to participate this year, but would still love to contribute to this amazing cause we would love you to donate!! Every dollar of every donation stays right here in Manitoba to help CancerCare initiatives like:
- Investing in ground-breaking research, translating knowledge into action to directly improve care of all cancer patients in Manitoba
- Investing in CancerCare Manitoba’s Tumour Bank, conducting research into leukemia, prostate, lung, breast, and head and neck cancers
- Investing in clinical trials, giving patients access to leading-edge treatments and allowing researchers to develop and test potentially life-saving therapies
- Investing in Epidemiology (the study of cancer patterns in the population), focusing on the key areas of cancer control: prevention, access and outcomes. Patient and Family Support Services, providing programs free of charge to anyone affected by a cancer diagnosis. Programs include the Patient and Family Resource Centre, a sanctuary with more than 5,000 patient visits every year information and support sessions for patients and their families on common types of cancer; and Quality of Life programs including Art Therapy, Yoga, and Music to My Ears.
- Investing in Community Oncology which enables cancer patients across the province to receive care closer to home
No Donation is too small, but a $15.00 min donation gets you a tax receipt which comes in pretty handy come tax time! Every donor will be entered into a draw to win a $50.00 TYB Credit!! Winner announced on SUNDAY!